Our butterfly lemonade is the prettiest and most simple drink on the menu!
Everyone is obsessed with the color that the butterfly pea flower and lemonade create and we are going to teach you how to make it at home!
1. Measure out 4 tsp of butterfly pea flower into a large beaker
2. Fill beaker to 100ml with 200* water and steep for 5 minutes
3. Add a little ice to cool tea and fill with water to 450 ml
4. Fill a shaker with 3/4 ice and add 1.5 oz of simple syrup and 1.5 oz of lemon syrup
5. Strain tea into the shaker
6. Shake, pour into a cute glass, and enjoy!
You can always substitute real lemonade or use a low-calorie sweetener as well if you're looking for an alternative or less sugar! This is just a step by step of how we make the Butterfly Lemonade at the shop. You can purchase the Butterfly Pea Flower and all accessories used to make this drink at any of our locations or online. Cheers!