Our new Double Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade is going to be offered as one of our July monthly drinks but don't worry, we're going to teach you how to make it at home so you can enjoy it whenever!
Attached below is the recipe:
1. Measure out 4 tsp of Strawberry Green Tea into a large beaker
2. Fill with 175* water to the 100 ml line and steep for 3 minutes
3. In a large shaker, fill 50% with ice
4. Add 1 oz simple syrup and 0.5 oz of lemon syrup
5. Add 5 oz of club soda
6. Add 5 oz of strawberry puree
7. When tea is done steeping, cool with a little ice and fill with water to the 300 ml
8. Strain tea into shaker
9. Shake, pour into a cute glass, and enjoy!
If you need alternatives, you could always swap out the simple syrup for stevia and lemon syrup for real lemonade! Listed below is the link to the tea you'll need to make this drink. Cheers!