Are you craving something sweet but don’t want to bake? Reach for these RE/VIVE no bake cookies with a healthy twist!
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey (you can pick up our honey here)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (measure solid)
- 2 tbsp RE/VIVE
- ⅓ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
HOW TO MAKE
- Line your cookie sheet with waxed paper
- Combine peanut butter, honey, salt and coconut oil in a saucepan. Heat over medium stirring continuously until melted and combined.
- Stir in vanilla and RE/VIVE.
- Add quick oats and coconut, stir to coat well.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and place onto the lined baking sheet.
- Cool in the refrigerator until completely hardened.
- EAT! (Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator)