Start the new year off right with this monthly drink recipe! This can be non-alcoholic, or depending on how your year is going can be replaced with alcohol of your choice...
- First add 3 scoops of rooibos chai into your beaker
- then add 2 scoops of rooibos berry together with the rooibos chai
- Fill your beaker with 200 degree water to the 200ML line
- Set your timer for 6 minutes
While that is steeping:
- In your mug add .5 oz simple syrup, .5 oz apple cider concentrate, and .5 oz rum (this could be rum extract our your favorite rum of choice)
- Strain tea into your mug leaving a quarter of an inch of space
- Top it off with some whip cream
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top
Enjoy the spicy sweetness of your Spiced Rum Can Apple!